Inside Service Sales Specialist
Job ID :
China - Beijing
- The role is responsible for communicating remotely with clients, qualify prospects and gather contract sales leads data via telephone, email, fax, instant message etc., make quotation, share solution details, close sales and order processing.
- Service product promotion oriented
- Contracts negotiation with customer
- Receive inbound calls, qualify prospects, record Preventive Maintenance/ Qualification and Training Services sales leads data and results from each contact with customers via telephone, email, fax, instant message etc., make quotation, share solution details and close sales.
- Make outbound calls, close sales with clients who are interested in service products specified on the PM/3Q and Training services.
- Transfer qualified leads and collaborate with field service sales and service engineers if sales cannot be closed remotely.
- Identify & respond to customer service inquires either direct or through Call Center. Provide a client focused first point of contact to answer customer inquiries and process customer request accordingly.
- Provide resolution for non- technical customer inquiries, provide information for customer services. This includes fulfilling service contract or service parts, service quote, delivery date and related inquires.
- Tracking and managing PM/3Q/ Training service leads and opportunities via SFDC
- Process orders for domestic customer and enter order into SAP system.
- Convert quotes to orders as requested is inquired
- Be knowledgeable about products to answer all customer enquiries
- File orders/request according to guidelines
- Communicate order confirmations to customer
- Process domestic service requests and follow up transactions
- Collect and provide proper customer data and information for account set up and maintenance
- AR tracking for all orders
- Various other duties as requested by the department manager
- Bachelor degree in business administration or international trade will be preferred.
- > 2 years’ experience in sales or customer service is desired.
- Good skills with experience using SAP, word processing and spreadsheet.
- Good phone communication skill
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to pay close attention to detail with a high degree of accuracy.
- Ability to perform routine, repetitive tasks accurately.
- Customer service attitude and experience
- Self-motivated and result oriented
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join