1) Review the materials/stock requirement list and execute the necessary actions such as issue PO/STO, Production Order, and to replenish stock in a timely manner.
2) Review the Service Spare or Consumables parts globally for assigned product (s) and execute the manufacturing plan as per Global Planning Policy.
3) Review and plan the inventory level to optimize stock turnover as to achieve desired company turn. Plan and minimize exposure to End-of-Life and obsolescence material.
4) Work closely with the sales/customer fulfillment groups, S&OP / Demand / DRP planning group and logistics group to ensure that customer requirements can be met and also ensure that shipments are effected promptly.
5) Participate actively in continuous improvement programs and PPI initiatives.
6) Maintain and ensure systems and procedures are in compliance to the Organization’s Quality standards and Regulatory requirements.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join