Responsibilities and Authorities
- Assembly, testing and rework of the product to ensure that all required specifications are met.
- Maintain ISO9001, ISO10041, ISO13485, QSR21CFR and OHSAS 18001 practices and documentation to ensure conformity.
- Maintain and upkeep the housekeeping and safety standards in workplace.
- Work with Supervisor, Manufacturing and Engineers to ensure that quality, waste and efficiency are meeting requirement.
“O” level or equivalent with 2 years of manufacturing environment
Nitec in engineering fresh graduate
Years of Experience
1 for Manufacturing environment
2 for "O" level
4. Competencies Preferred
- Ability to understand and speak simple English
- Understand ISO requirements
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join