- Financial planning, analysis and business support to the Chromatography & Mass Spectrometry APAC commercial operations.
- Lead the weekly bookings and revenue forecasting process. Identify key risks and opportunities; work with Country leaders and Global Business Units to drive revenue upsides.
- Lead the monthly/quarterly performance review, identify key drivers and work with country teams to drive improvements.
- Lead the Annual Operating Plan and Strategic Planning process.
- Lead the pricing analysis and approval process. Work with country commercial and finance team to drive price realization.
- Provide financial advice on capital projects, marketing promotions and other initiatives
- Drive working capital improvements
- Drive process improvements and operational excellence for the Region.
- Support Division and Business units global teams on analytics of APAC performance. Act as the main liaison between global and APAC country teams
- Support the APAC Commercial Finance Director on special projects where needed.
- Coach and develop the finance team.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor Degree in Accountancy, Finance or equivalent
- Min 10 years of accounting, financial analysis experience, preferably in a Regional business-focused role in a MNC environment
- Working knowledge of SAP, Hyperion Financial Management, Smart View & Oracle Essbase. Advance Excel and powerpoint skills
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills as a leader. Ability to work in and influence a complex matrix structure across divisions, functions and countries
- Commercially savvy with strong analytical skills, process oriented
- Can-do attitude. Driven and proactive.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join