This role is focused on driving excellence in customer applications & technical support for both products pre-sales/post-sales inquiries and training.
- Respond to customers' inquiries regarding the proper use of general molecular biology, protein biology, cell biology, and cell analysis related products in the field or by phone/email.
- Support Sales Representatives to do on-field support to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customers’ inquiries.
- Provide post-sales products and applications training to customers in their laboratories or Thermofisher Scientific training centers.
- Provides troubleshooting support to customers and resolves customers' complaints of a technical nature.
- Prepare and present seminars to wide array of audiences including customers, potential customers, Sales Representatives and other employees as requested.
- To identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force.
- Application oriented business development;
- Serve as a customer liaison and being responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- PhD in research background includes Stem cell, Cancer research, neurobiology, cell therapy, immunology or similar field, post-dr. or oversea experiences are preferred;
- General knowledge and hands-on experience of molecular biology, protein biology, cell biology, and cell analysis are preferred.
- Laboratory management experience is a strong plus.
- Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time;
- Experience in a customer-facing role and/or providing technical and scientific presentations to a variety of audiences is strongly
- Good presentation, interpersonal and negotiation skills, excellent communication skill to deal with the scientific communication with customers
- High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join