Field Service Engineer - Chromatography IC/HPLC (m/f)
Job ID: 60771BR
Location: Switzerland – remote (German speaking part)
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $20 billion and over 65,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands – Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
- , p
- Assures alignment of all activities at the customer site with the rest of TMO and informs other part of TMO of important information with respect to our customers (e.g. information about new purchases to sales/lead generation)
- A minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with servicing HPLC, IC or LC products or valid experience as a user
- Very good PC skills
- Strong problem solving skills
- Demonstrated organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks with different priorities
- Very good command of the German language is necessary
- Good English skills would be beneficial
- Knowledge in the French language is an advantage
- You live within the designated territory
- Interesting product groups within a dynamic market environment
- Working on a local level within a multinational company
- Teamwork in a matrix organization
- Possibility to contribute to the development of the local business activity
- Intensive teamwork together with your local colleagues from Sales
- Training on the Job
We are looking forward to receive your application. Please refer to the above Job ID and include your salary expectations as well as your period of notice.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by employees assigned to this classification. They are not to be construed, as an exhaustive list of all employee responsibilities, duties and/or skills required of all personnel so classified.