- VIB sales engineer
- Prospect and maintain customer base for all relevant markets as sales rep.
- Implement strategic sales initiatives for VIB product team that supports the business unit goals and objectives.
- Manage own VIB sales territory, pipelines including forecasting, establishment of sales goals and pipeline management as the sales target.
- Establishment of VIB sales channel network in Japan
- Maintain and manage sales automation tool (CRM) with updates to contacts, pipeline, opportunities and forecast.
- At least, Three (3)+ years of experience in sales/application of surface or related Industrial material science instrumentation, preferably FT-IR, XRD, Thermal analyzer and/or instruments for organic material science or any failure analysis in electronics, automotive segment.
- BS degree or equivalent combination of education and related experience
- Experienced in the use of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Familiarity the sale of spectroscopy instrumentation would be of significant benefit.
- Exceptional oral and written communication skills in JP and EN.
- Well versed in value selling techniques
- Experience in selling to industries preferred or required.