Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of more than $20 billion and approximately 65,000 employees globally. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics, deliver medicines to market and increase laboratory productivity. Through our premier brands – Thermo Scientific, Applied Biosystems, Invitrogen, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services – we offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive services.
We are the leading supplier of fully automatic blood analysis systems for allergy and auto-immune diseases. With our innovative products, we set standards worldwide and assist clinicians in providing fast and reliable diagnoses, thus helping patients at an early stage. Phadia GmbH in Freiburg is the German subsidiary of the Immunodiagnostics division of Thermo Fisher Scientific, a global company that develops, manufactures and distributes in vitro diagnostics in the field of allergy and autoimmune diagnostics. Our customers expect a consistently reliable and high standard of quality from our products, which we ensure through innovative biochemical and medical technology solutions as well as highly qualified and motivated employees.
Fort the Phadia GmbH site in Freiburg im Breisgau we are looking for a
Quality Manager (f/m)
As Quality Micro-Project-Manager this are your key responsibilities
- Drives Corrective- and Preventive Actions and Improvement Projects and Activities
- Coordinates and monitors Complaint Handling activities
- Acts as bridge person to Development, Quality Assurance and Production
- Implements a risk based approach according the new ISO 13485:2016 and IVDR, all over the QM-System and Business Processes
- Support internal and external audit acitivites
- Establishes a Quality Dashboard with Key Performance Indicators in order to monitor and improve all QM processes
- extraordinary problem solving skills;
- Quality Management background, preferred within the IvD or Medical Device industry;
- high level of people management, negotiating, decision making and problem solving skills;
- independent and well-structured approach of tasks;
- team working and communication skills;
- strong spoken and written language skills in German and English.
- Employment with an innovative, future-oriented organization.
- Outstanding career and development prospects.
- Company pension scheme.
- Exciting company culture which stands for integrity, intensity, involvement and innovation.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission.
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join