The Supplier Relations Analyst role supports the supply chain business functions by preparing, analyzing, reporting and acting upon operational and non-compliance data. This position will design, develop, and deploy computer-based decision support tools, analysis, reports and models to enhance the performance and efficiency of supply chain functions that enforce requirements that are outlined in the North American Supplier Guide. Will act as the primary gatekeeper of all non-compliance issues to drive actions and results from multiple functions and will support the ongoing development and enhancement of the process to create efficiencies and results with our supplier base. This role will be responsible for developing cross-functional strategies to help mitigate supply chain costs and drive process improvements to help financial performance. The position will also support development of standardized operating procedures, documentation and processes. Additionally, this role will act as business partner to support IT Team to drive/prioritize EDI implementations and improve transaction success rate/accuracy. Work closely with Portfolio Management, Distribution, Transportation, Purchasing, and Ecommerce to develop strategic requirements for the businesses and relentlessly drive the customer experience.
- Design, develop, and deploy relational databases and automated workflows to increase efficiencies for recurring processes that drive the customer experience.
- Aid in the development of strategic and tactical cross-functional performance metrics.
- Manage compliance reporting and operational execution activities throughout all cross-functional organizations.
- Drive Buyer performance by clearly articulating supplier requirement misses and help in the negotiations to meet the requirements outlined in the North American Supplier Guide.
- Train internal customers and peers on the use of tools and processes created for Supplier Management.
- Create a world class internal customer service program helping to deliver solutions that improve processes for Portfolio Management, Finance, Distribution, Transportation, Inventory Planning, Ecommerce, and Purchasing.
- Develop cross-functional team that will help develop and implement future company strategies that build on current and future supplier requirements.
- Manage supplier discussions that regarding non-compliance issues to deliver solutions that add value to both companies.
- Support the management of the compliance P&L maintain and up-date analytics and reporting for month, quarter, year closings. Insure that we meet all of the audit requirements.
- Provide visibility into our current EDI (Electronic Data Interchange) capabilities and % utilization.
- Manage supplier data base transaction priority list for IT create test PO’s to drive EDI implementations for franchise business.
- Create process that provides visibility into successful EDI transactions to proactively address habitual failures routinely compliance reporting scrub.
- Be liaison between IT and purchasing from a business need perspective.
- Understand and drive quality of all EDI transactions – 850, 855, 856, 810
- Bachelor’s degree in business related discipline or equivalent work experience (logistics, quantitative business analysis, management information systems, or Buyer experience).
- 2-4 years experience, preferably in a high volume, multi-location distribution environment, concentrating in distribution operations, inventory management, forecasting, purchasing, or transportation.
- Agile and flexible. Able to work in a fast moving, demanding environment and move from project to project as needed.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Extensive knowledge of PC applications, specifically Excel and Access. Experience in relational databases using SQL preferred.
- Analytical and problem solving abilities. Demonstrated experience in analyzing significant amounts of data and turning it into actionable information.
- Demonstrated ability to independently take ownership of initiatives and drive execution.
- Excellent interpersonal skills to apply in communications with business partners, the field, and corporate personnel.
- High intensity with demonstrated ability to lead teams and work across functions.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join