Placed within the Corporate Treasury Team, the Business Analyst, Treasury is a key member of the Treasury team, and will work closely with colleagues in other Treasury locations and across the organization to support and implement projects, opportunities, and process improvements.
The Business Analyst, Treasury will support the implementation of Treasury System Projects, providing leadership and coordination with business partners.
The Business Analyst, Treasury will play a key role in expansion of the Company’s Treasury Management System (TMS) including the implementation of In House Banking, Inter Company Settlement, and Cash reporting.
The role requires an knowledge of and experience with Treasury systems with a primary focus on Wall Street Systems (WSS) and processes, including interaction with internal and external entities.
Key Treasury Responsibilities:
- Implementation and maintenance of the interfaces between the TMS, external Banking Partners, and ERP systems. Will lead the configuration of new entities into TMS and enable participation in the key Treasury activities of Cash Management, In House Banking, FX Risk Management, and Inter Company Settlement.
- Ongoing monitoring and maintenance of the TMS. Respond to TMS Users regarding IT Ticket support and maintenance issues.
- Ensuring the correct FX Rates are loaded into the designated systems (E1, SAP, TMS, CMM, HFM and Reval).
- Perform required analysis to identify and implement opportunities for improvement to Treasury processes.
- Partner with business units to understand and design solutions for their treasury, cash management, and related system accounting needs.
- Work within treasury policies and procedures to ensure Treasury activities are SOX compliant and assist with internal and external audit requirements.
- Ability to work independently and prioritize tasks as dictated by business needs while meeting strict deadlines
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills – the ability to work with stakeholders in a professional and competent manner.
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting or applicable work experience
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite required
- Advanced proficiency in Wallstreet Treasury Management System is an asset
- Experience and knowledge of Hyperion, Oracle E1, and SAP
- Highly organized/detail-oriented with excellent problem solving skills
- Experience of Treasury Management Systems and Cash Management processes an asset
- Experience in the development of financial systems, processes and procedures.
- Some travel may be required
- Should be prepared to adopt a flexible approach to work outside normal hours, when required