When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Market Development Manager Syn Bio will develop and execute on marketing programs using a multi-channel go-to-market strategy. This experienced, dynamic manager will work with a broad team, across multiple programs, and support our regional partners to contribute to the overall growth of the business, globally.
What will you do?
• Develop strategic marketing plans, including analysis of customer segments, competitor analysis, sales funnels, business trends, and market opportunities.
• Develop and execute engaging, bold tactical marketing plans for new and/or existing portfolios.
• Act as a brand ambassador, understanding, upholding, and communicating our multi-brand strategy in all aspects of our marketing programs.
• Create and implement appropriate marketing content across multiple channels, including social media, web, video, print, and more.
• Develop sales force training and customer education material in collaboration with product management, R&D and commercial teams.
• Develop and manage a robust lead generation funnel for our portfolio . Coordinate with global functions to ensure consistency with brand profiles and company standards.
• Interact with varying levels of internal and external personnel including direct customer communication, public presentation, and a team-focused approach.
• Work closely with regional marketing development managers to build and execute marketing programs within their regions.
• May perform other related duties as required and/or assigned.
How will you get here?
• 5+ years of experience developing marketing strategy and successfully implementing marketing plans, Life Science Preferred
• Exceptional communication skills as well as analytical, project management and planning skills necessary.
• Demonstration of digital marketing expertise with proven campaigns in display advertising, search engine marketing, social, video and automation approaches.
• Experience with product area marketing lans, general knowledge of operating plans or industry practices for promoting and selling similar products.
• Strong business acumen and customer focus are essential.
• Bachelor’s degree in business, science, related degree. Desired Qualifications:
• Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related discipline.
• Knowledge of the following key competencies: 4Ps and marketing mix, marketing communication, communication channels, channels-to-market, segmentation, value proposition and marketing program development and execution.
• Experience in developing successful lead generation programs using multi-channel strategies to drive funnel fulfillment.
• Experience with marketing and voice of customer VOC.
• Travel is required. (25%)
• MBA strongly preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join