We are looking for a sales specialist with a background in environmental science to support the Environmental Assessment group.
In this position, you will responsible for maximising sales via strategic business development, sales management and pipeline health for the products within the Environmental Assessment portfolio for NSW and ACT territory. Clients include environmental consultants, engineers, integrators, landfill and biogas operators.
- Manage territory to achieve quarterly/Annual AOP and portfolio targets.
- Work with national product specialist/manager to manage opportunities and sales.
- Knowledge of market dynamics and share.
- Maintain customer database and knowledge.
- Pipeline development utilising marketing and regular face to face meetings.
- Attend conferences and trade shows where relevant.
- Develop strategic relationships with key customers.
- Develop and execute territory plan for account penetration.
- Develop a sound understanding of customer’s technical requirements, and provide professional and technically. competent product solutions to best suit client needs.
- Leverage customer relationship across the business.
- Periodic account reviews.
- Monthly/Quarterly forecasting.
- Salesforce CRM compliance.
- Creation and execution of personal development plan.
- Tertiary qualification in a scientific discipline
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Exceptional organisation skills
- Ability to work as part of a team
- High energy, enthusiasm and positive attitude
- Proven experience in sales an account management
- Ability to build and foster strong customer relationships
- Strong initiative with the ability to work autonomously
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join