1. Work independently to service material characterization products such as viscometer and also UV-Vis products involving: Installations, Training, Method and Application Development, Telephone and On-site Diagnostics and Repair Services, Preventative Maintenance visits.
2. Provide technical assistance, consultation and problem solving to customers as necessary.
3. Accurately document field service activities, including installation report and service work report, and timely submit through the required system.
4. Ensuring customer satisfaction in all aspects of services provided.
5. Follow up on DOA and Hot Account sites to ensure customer issues are accurately and timely communicated to the required party, solution developed and eventually solved.
6. Implement key account strategies for high profile customers and maintain good relationship with industry opinion leaders.
7. Share experience and best practice of product services and applications with colleagues. Contribute to knowledge base to allow continued improvement of work efficiency and effectiveness.
8. Effectively communicate competitive information and additional sales opportunities to Field Sales Engineers
9. Actively participate PPI projects to improve work quality and effectiveness.
10. Submit weekly Expense reports on a timely basis.
11. Accurately document field service activities, including installation report and service work report, and timely submit through the required system
1. Installation and service work quality
2. Average time of customer services
3. Expense budget
4. Teamwork with sales and other teams
6. Response for personal and team’s KPI
1. Bachelor degree, majored in mechanical, electrical engineering, material, petroleum engineer or related..
2. 3+ years working knowledge of analytical instrument, related with material characterization will be advantage.
3. Preference will be given to those with 3-5 years Field Service experience, previous experience in installing, servicing, and sales of analytical instrumentation.
4. Proven ability to diagnose and resolve problems on sophisticated electronic, mechanical and optical instrumentation in a commercial scientific laboratory environment.
5. Ability to work independently, have effective communication skills, interpersonal and listening skills.
6. Effective oral and written communication skills with both English and Chinese (Mandarin).
7. Less experience will also be considered.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join