Would you like to be part of a community of experts to deliver operational excellence and delight customers in all facets of supply chain? Do you enjoy creating results in a fast-paced environment, and do you want to develop as a part of a successful team, then this could be the right opportunity for you.
We are looking for a new colleague to join our team. As Supply Chain Planner you will be working cross-functionally in a global and highly matrixed organization with many stakeholders. Your interface will be wide, and your potential for influence large. Thermo Fisher embrace LEAN thinking and therefore your daily tasks will be highly influenced by this concept.
Reporting to the Supply Chain Manager your main responsibility will be to drive the key supply chain planning functions to ensure a coherent operation of planning, distribution and purchase processes to be aligned with other relevant supply chain systems and processes internally.
The position requires a high degree of analytical capability with a combination of both strategic and tactical skills to optimize the complex balance between customer demand, inventory, capacity, lead-time, lot-size and other supply chain factors.
The role collaborates with finance, quality, engineering, sourcing, customer service, manufacturing, demand planning, distribution and suppliers on a daily basis.
- Front to end planning and scheduling of all steps needed to create availability of products including detailed scheduling and raw materials requirement planning
- Scheduling and coordinating all detailed manufacturing and related activities to ensure timely availability of end product
- Monitoring and executing the inventory and warehouse management process for raw materials, packaging and finished goods
- Produce regular reports
- Driving accurate planning master data in the ERP system to enable proper reporting and steering of planning related processes
Experience and qualifications needed to succeed
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply chain Management, Operations Management, Business Administration, Engineering or related field or equivalent experience required
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience from similar position in a manufacturing and/or global supply chain environment
- ERP system experience preferred
- Analytically strong with a logical mind and the ability to understand complex issues while optimizing planning and maintaining the overview
- Good working experience with MS-Excel and data analysis
- Good and strong communications skills in Danish and English – adept with communicating at all levels in a professional and effective manner
- Organized, structured and decisive with the capability and willingness to work in ambiguous situations
- Self-motivated and driven with excellent teamwork skills
- Comfortable performing in a challenging and constantly changing environment
What we offer
- A career in an international company with global impact
- Development through continuous learning
- Cooperation with driven colleagues across business areas and regions
- Opportunity to work with the best teams in the industry, ranging from international top level scientist to cutting edge process- and production teams and highly creative business- and marketing team
We look forward to receiving your application including a motivational letter and a CV in English.
Application deadline February 25th 2018
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join