When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The North American Program Implementation Manager will be responsible for managing and supporting the of on-boarding new customers to the SmartiST Vending platform as well as ongoing support for currently installed vending units.
- Serve as the lead between sales, customers, ULS and other functional teams to gather and synthesize information on product and users requirements to design and support vending implementations.
- Coordinate meetings between commercial organizations and end user to ensure SmartiST implementations are set up to achieve desired outputs.
- Take point on the analysis and data integrity review of customer inventory data to ensure successful loading into SmartiST system.
- Develop an understanding of SmartiST workflows to be able to communicate to new users how the technologies function and address questions.
- Manage implemented vending accounts with database changes, report creation & 1st level direct customer technical support.
- Ability to improve processes, solve problems, initiate productivity improvements as observed/needed.
- Develop process/database to support scalable, repeatable product dimension database for utilization in SmartiST Vending machine customized template creation
- Participate in SmartiST strategy development to expand SmartiST Vending platform and functionality.
- Engage with SmartiST vending equipment manufacturer to support customer implementations and serve as commercial team SME
- Establish and support revenue goals for SmartiST as measured by customer adoption based on number of accounts and revenue flow.
- Bachelors degree or equivalent education and experience and a High School diploma or GED.
- 4+ years’ experience in a Sales, Marketing, Portfolio Management, and/or Program / Project Management.
- Experience working with customers and vendors on needs analysis and solution development.
- Ability to travel 20-30%.
- Ability to think strategically, to specify needs and requirements and to drive projects to successful completion.
- Strong work ethic, business acumen and project management skills.
- Working knowledge of infrastructure and operational needs of multiple distribution centers and the sales organizations.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively collaborate across a variety of teams (geographic, business type, management style); strong leadership skills and a commitment to our values.
- Must possess demonstrated interpersonal and presentational skills to be able to interact with various levels of Thermo Fisher personnel & customers.
- Experience in Safety or MRO markets with industrial vending programs.
- Intimate knowledge of CCG data sources, report capabilities and sales tools.
- Technical understanding of RIMS, LIMS and/or Cloud based solutions, databases, Customer Portals and web-based applications.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join