Responsible for accurate disposition of all finished goods and raw materials, within the Central Distribution Center(CDC). Report in on time for the scheduled shift based on the department they are assigned to. Be a company advocate for continuous improvement.
• Gather and scan products from storage coolers per branch or customer orders typically reaching up to but not limited to 84 inches high, grasping and gripping.
• Pack and arrange products onto pallets or into varied package sizes.
• Accurately counting for both day to day functions and cycle counts as necessary
• Work cooperatively with co-workers and efficiently with little supervision, communicating verbally or in writing any discrepancies as needed.
• Obtain, stack and place product on shelves, load/unload courier trucks or assist in warehouse as needed.
• Lift up to 63 pounds from floor to waist and lift up to 54 pounds from floor to shoulder height on a regular basis.
• Walk and stand up to six (6) hours at a time, up to 12 hours a day, with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist.
• Accurately and legibly complete company and carrier documentation.
• Push or pull products on a cart, weight of up to 250 pounds to push and 250 pounds to pull.
• Push pallet jack with weight up to 1200 pounds.
• Load refrigerated trailer trucks with pallets of products to send to branch locations.
• Maintain department and work area to 5S housekeeping standards
• Listen to and follow written and verbal instructions given in the English language.
• Report any actual or potential safety hazards to management.
• Be an active participant in continuous improvement activities
• Read, understand and utilize both RF scanners and computers
• Complete work as dictated by customer needs beyond normal shift hours, willingness to volunteer for other areas/shifts.
• Utilize fork lift/power industrial trucks safely, when/if required.
• In addition, other duties may be assigned as the need arises.
• Possess High School Diploma from an accredited higher learning institution or Equivalent
• Possess basic knowledge of English and math and ability to read.
• Ability to navigate and understand basic computer programs
• Work in environment with temperature down to 32 degrees Fahrenheit for up to 40 hours per week.
• Heavy lifting, walk and standing with frequent squatting, stooping, kneeling, bending and twisting at waist with occasional climbing on footstool.
Non Negotiable Criteria:
• Working in a cave environment.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.