Job ID :
South Korea - Seoul
Sales Administrator (Bioproduction Division)
Based in Seoul, Korea
Based in Seoul, Korea
- Communicate with internal function team such as customer care team and planning team and US team and check the back order, stock availability, bulk order production feasibility based on key customer’s manufacturing schedule and target ship date
- Manage customer POs from order entry to product delivery at customer site– Need to understand ERP system such as E1, SAP and Salesforce.com professionally and manage the accuracy of scheduled shipment based on US team’s communication.
- Regular formal communication with each BPD Business Unit Sales Operations teams to ensure high visibility to Manufacturing and shipping plans for Korean customers.
- Manage customer notification in case US BPD team announces any change of product and manufacturing process.
- Regular monitor customer credit and manage a reasonable credit set-up with accounting team
- Creation of quote and send to customer upon customer ‘s or sales rep’s requests
- Communicate with APAC marketing team and local marketing team to distribute new marketing update to BPD team.
- Coordinating a technical strategy and competitor information with sales and FAS and update marketing materials such as battle cards and sales training
- Prepare localized brochure or leaflet of BPD products
- New product registration into E1
- New account creation in the system
- Provide update and support BPD Sales Team on shipment information, service products, promotion and marketing information
- Support for BPD marketing activities( Trade show, User workshops etc)
- Understand order process in US and local team and communicate process improvement to reduce lead time
- Take a responsibility of order process set up of newly integrated product line
- Responsible for ordering spare parts and tracking of urgent spare parts orders from overseas
- In case new product launched, communicate with US team and local EHS team and support the registration of chemical component information in Korea Chemical Management Association(KCMA)
EDUCATION / EXPERIENCE:
- A bachelor's degree in Biology or equivalent in business administration, marketing, trading or a related field with relevant experience in multinational Bioprocess company preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both Hangul and English
- Excellent telephone manner and customer service skills
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- An understanding of commercial administrative and invoicing systems
- An understanding of the operation of a field service organization
- An understanding of, and skills in the use of SAP
- Intermediate skill levels in MS Office packages, especially Excel.
- An ability for practical learning and independent work practices
- A high degree of attention to detail
- Excellent numeracy skills
- Ability to quickly learn new skills/processes/software
- Ability to work under pressure and deadline
- Ability to prioritized tasks
- Taking ownership and responsibilities
- Positive and independent
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join