About Thermo Fisher Scientific
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science, with revenues of $18 billion and 55,000 employees in 50 countries. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. We help our customers accelerate life sciences research, solve complex analytical challenges, improve patient diagnostics and increase laboratory productivity. Our four premier brands - Life Technologies, Thermo Scientific, Fisher Scientific and Unity Lab Services - offer an unmatched combination of innovative technologies, purchasing convenience and comprehensive support. For more information, please visit www.thermofisher.com.
Reports To : VP/GM Measurement and Control
Thermo Fisher Scientific is currently recruiting for a Technical Sales Specialist to accelerate growth of the Bioproduction business in Turkey. The successful candidate would be preferably based in Israel and expected to travel across Turkey to support Distributor partners. The successful person will be responsible to position the whole Bioproduction portfolio to customers in the above regions.
The Role: ·
- Develop and help to grow the entire Bioproduction portfolio of products in the regions. The current portfolio consists of GIBCO Cell Culture Media and Serum, Single-Use Technologies, Measurement and Control, Purification Resins, Pharmaceutical Analytics Solutions and Production Chemicals.
- Work closely with our distributor partners in each region to identify and develop new opportunities for the Bioproduction Business.
- Develop and execute agreed communication mechanisms with our distributor partners to ensure transparent and rapid flow of information in both directions.
- Position the entire Bioproduction portfolio to end customers in conjunction with distributor partners or independently.
- Ensure the appropriate technical solution is designed and developed in conjunction with any User Requirement Specifications or RFP / RFQ from customers and work internally to ensure the appropriate quotation is provided to our distributor partners.
- Develop and maintain territory and account plans.
- Manage opportunity funnel in Sales Force.COM as well as contact database.
- Meet or exceed sales targets for the Turkey market
- Provide detailed monthly forecast information to Bioproduction commercial management team in EMEA with clear visibility of Risk and Upside Profile.
- Provide Product and Sales Training to our distributor partners to ensure technical capability exists and is up to date.
- Support local trade shows as required.
- Attend quarterly EMEA BPD sales meetings as required.
- Proven track record in a Sales position in the Bioprocessing Industry
- Bachelor's degree in Scientific Field
- Excellent customer facing skills and relationship management skills
- Domain expertise in the products involved in the Bioproduction workflow.
- Self-motivated individual, organized and capable of working with remote leadership.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- Fluent in English