When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Develop & Deliver Controlled Environment Expertise:
- Meet individual revenue and margin goals.
- Maintain Controlled Environments product and capabilities expertise, continually challenging personal development.
- Conduct training for sales generalists on how to identify and close Controlled Environment opportunities.
- Develop and execute plans with Customer and Sales teams to capitalize on Controlled Environment opportunities at customers.
- Work with Industry Directors on identifying CE opportunities with existing and new business accounts. Participate in AMT discussions for Pharma, Biotech, Med Device and Electronic accounts.
- Help secure SPQs from CE Vendors and assist with price guidance for CE Products.
- Gather and communicate customer and competitor industry intelligence on Controlled Environment product offering & application bundles.
- Work with sales and marketing teams to deliver Fisher’s value proposition for customer groups and applications.
- Make customer visits with direction from sales or customer management team.
- Develop time and territory plan.
- Maintain contact history and information in Saleslogix (New Web SLX).
- Ensure resource capability and professional development.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience in appropriate specialty and a High School diploma or GED.
- 2+ years of experience in outside sales.
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office, Email, and spreadsheet analysis.
- Willingness and availability to travel overnight up to 60% to visit customers, supplier facilities, and attend trade shows.
- Must reside within the territory and have the ability to work in the office or remotely.
- Ability to effectively interact with other disciplines within the Company such as marketing, sales, supply chain and customer service.
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple and diverse projects and be detailed oriented to ensure accuracy.
- Effective written, verbal and listening communication skills with effective strategies for interacting with a wide variety of audiences in order to clearly convey and understand others’ message, including; conveying technical information to small groups.
- Have a “Customer Service” approach to relationships with internal and external associates.
- Be detail oriented and be accustomed to working on multiple tasks.
- Ability to appropriately represent Company to internal and external clients.
- Reside in Oregon State.
This position has not been approved for Relocation Assistance.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.