Are you passionate about data and analytics? Do you believe that digital and data driven marketing is the future and excited to be part of this transformation?
We are looking for a senior manager of marketing analytics that understands data strategy, drives our analytics roadmap development, and helps organizations transform. The manager is versed in industry-leading analytics technologies and is business-results and ROI obsessed. Reporting into Corporate Marketing and working closely with digital marketing and analytic leaders across the company, you will be responsible for developing and translating the overall analytics vision into strategy and roadmap to drive marketing performance and growth.
Thermo Fisher is a fast-moving company with continual acquisitions, contributing to some compromises in analytics. We need a leader that can help us rise above. We need a leader that can craft a strategic analytics roadmap to guide us, look holistically across all touch points, refine, and optimize. The journey will be taxing. You must be comfortable with flexing as needed as we develop and refine our models. Ideally, you’d have experience leading and transforming marketing analytics with data architecture strategy and advanced analytics technologies/applications.
- Develops, articulates and translates the overall marketing analytics vision into strategy and roadmap which drives marketing performance and aligns with digital marketing technology stack
- Identifies opportunities and business use cases to drive analytics roadmap development including data sources, advanced analytics application, and technology selection
- Leads project discovery, requirements definition, metrics analysis, and works with IT and business teams to facilitate development of new analytics capabilities
- Pilot and scale advanced analytics applications leveraging machine learning algorithms for marketing ROI such as multi-touch attribution, customer journey analytics
- Drafts data/analytics strategies and requirements for data warehouse tables and fields
- Researches BI/analytics evolving technology and capabilities, customer wants/needs; subject matter expert for analytics platform capabilities
- Performs business and financial analysis, monitoring and reporting. Builds business case to justify expenditures for new capabilities with demonstrated revenue and profitability gain
- Coordinates among internal stakeholders to ensure alignment of objectives with company goals
- Performs other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's degree in a relevant field; Master's degree preferred
- 8+ years of analytics experience working with marketing/sales teams
- Deep understanding of media landscape, site analytics, attribution and CRM systems for holistic marketing ROI
- Ability to translate strategy into projects and drive project execution; experience with budgeting and business planning
- Proficiency in data analytics, experience with ETL and one or more BI/analytics tools such as SAS, R, Python, and Tableau/PowerBI
- Experience leading/working in agile structure teams
- Exceptional verbal/written communication skills; outstanding negotiation, facilitation and consensus building skills
- Able to build relationships with key individuals necessary for collaboration
- Develop and present communications, frequently to senior leadership, communicating the desired message, at the appropriate level, for the right recipient
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join