When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Title/Location: Director, Americas Marketing Programs - Carlsbad, CA
Thermo Fisher Scientific is seeking an experienced Marketing Director to lead the Life Science Solutions Group (LSG) Americas Marketing Programs team. The Director, Americas Marketing Programs facilitates the development of marketing strategies and plans for the business and is accountable for regional demand generation in alignment with business requirements. This role will partner with divisional stakeholders to develop cross divisional campaigns and will drive regional marketing tactics, programs and new capabilities to achieve business revenue growth goals. This position directs a dedicated marketing operations function including an integrated marketing team in support of the regional growth strategy.
- Deliver Americas marketing campaigns to drive revenue growth from all aspects of Integrated Marketing Operations: planning, digital, communications and commercial support.
- Directs the development and implementation of processes, tools, metrics, initiatives, infrastructure and technology that will support and improve the operations of the Marketing function.
- Directs Regional Marketing planning cadence to build and deliver customer centric marketing programs.
- Oversees content development for cross divisional campaigns. Facilitates building and executing high impact cross divisional marketing initiatives.
- Supports the regional deployment of Digital Science initiatives.
- Drives demand generation activities and works to enhance the demand and eCommerce funnels.
- Drive marketing evolution through digital marketing and Marketing Automation to enable Integrated Marketing Management.
- Streamline and enhance regional channel support programs.
- Provide guidance and support to the Latin America marketing team.
- Create and deliver Marketing Communication plans for the Americas (advertising, asset management, vendor management, creative, etc.).
- Control and manage the Americas Marketing Operations budget.
- Provide leadership in a fast paced environment with stretch goals. Set objectives, plan projects and resources needed and manage execution.
- Recruit, develop, coach and train Marketing Operations team.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business administration or communications.
- 7+ years’ experience with marketing communications, multichannel marketing, digital marketing, eMail campaigns, and lead generation programs.
- 3-5 years leading a high performing marketing team.
- Strong business acumen, marketing experience, and customer focus are essential.
- Strong understanding of web analytics and metrics and how they are used to drive marketing performance.
- Experience with a marketing automation tools and Adobe Analytics highly desirable.
- Must be detail oriented - must have the ability to identify and resolve problems and complete tasks with attention to detail.
- Able to act in a highly autonomous capacity and work on the most complex problems with corporate visibility.
- Proven track record of managing multiple projects in a fast-paced marketing environment with a demonstrated ability to meet deadlines and stay within budget.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to gain consensus and facilitate decision making processes within a matrixed environment.
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Adobe Photoshop.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join