The Customer Care Representative is responsible for providing service to our customers and clients through the placement and monitoring of orders. You will need to be able to provide a high level of courteous, efficient customer service for our customers and to contribute to business development and growth in sales.
- Customer service skills and experience – essential.
- Tertiary qualifications in Science or related degree - science or biological science topics - preferred/highly desirable.
- Laboratory or Healthcare experience – desirable.
- High level of interpersonal and communication skills.
- Professional telephone manner.
- Exceptional organizational skills and the ability to prioritize tasks effectively.
- Be able to work effectively (and in good humor) in a high paced environment ensuring all tasks are performed to completion and on time.
- A team player who interacts well with all internal customers.
- Ability to apply numeric and literacy skills to tasks.
- Intermediate level competence in computer skills; specifically the Microsoft Office suite applications – Excel, Word and Outlook.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join