This is an excellent opportunity for a junior logistics officer to be responsible for processing shipments through data entry in order to produce the relevant documentation needed for goods receipt and export documentation.
- Process all documentation for inbound courier based shipments for Australia/New Zealand.
- Organize and administer dangerous goods documentation and non-dangerous goods exports for air and sea freight on a daily basis.
- Track and trace urgent shipments with freight forwarders and suppliers.
- Assist couriers on all customs clearance queries.
- Organize freight costs for customer quotes on courier based shipments.
- Assist with any discrepancies for courier based shipments.
- Process courier freight invoices for payment.
- Previous experience in data entry/or logistics experience.
- Strong interpersonal and communications skills with ability to build relationships with internal & external customers, suppliers and staff to achieve the desired results.
- Speed and accuracy when keying in data and meeting deadlines.
- Attention to detail when processing documents.
- Import/export experience would be highly regarded.
- IMDG & IATA certification would be regarded highly.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join