Job ID :
US - Pennsylvania - Pittsburgh
- Assists with implementation of electronic signage system.
- Assists with management of overall internal editorial calendar, including electronic signage content calendar to engage employees to help ensure consistency across the Group and Division.
- Creates timely content for the Customer Channels Group and Research and Safety Market Division intranet, electronic signage and internal social media (Yammer), company news and features that help support the company’s vision and core values.
- Researches opportunities for news and feature articles from the Group and Division designed to engage multiple audiences. Writes, edits and videotapes articles to deliver accurate, compelling content while meeting deadlines.
- Edits submissions from other departments or individuals to clarify content and to ensure adherence to appropriate style and voice.
- Helps coordinate and participates in iConnect, Office 365 and Yammer training for employees to support greater Group / Division employee participation and engagement.
- Assists with conducting employee surveys to measure effectiveness of communications vehicles and activities.
- Assists with collection, analysis and reporting of metrics to evaluate and improve effectiveness of communications tactics.
- Assists with Town Hall logistics.
- Utilizes SubscriberMail to manage distribution of employee emails.
- Assists with managing translations as necessary.
Minimum Requirements / Qualifications
- Must be a junior or senior pursuing a BA/BS degree in communications, journalism, public relations, English or a closely-related field.
- Fluent in English with proven ability to communicate effectively; Proficiency in a second language – French, German or Spanish a plus.
- Strong computer and social media skills (Word, PowerPoint, etc.).
- Strong writing skills that conform to Associated Press (AP) style. Strong editorial and proofreading skills, and proven experience with editing.
- Experience working with SharePoint and Yammer preferred.
- Audio and video experience preferred.
- Able to work flexible hours consistent with business needs across varying time zones and global assignments, if needed.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join