Position: Supervisor, Service Sales
The Service Sales is responsible for the sales of ULS Services within an assigned territory.
• The position is expected to meet or exceed a defined sales plan, forecast
sales performance accurately, and develop in-depth knowledge of assigned
• The rep will pursue opportunities to sell all ULS Services, including warranty and T&M conversions, contract renewals, and validation services.
• The position will partner with field sales and service colleagues to identify,
negotiate and close opportunities within the territory.
• Bachelor degree or above.
• The successful candidate will be detail-oriented, with expertise in complex numerical calculations.
• Must have previous sales experience, excellent telesales skills and
communication ability, and a high proficiency at negotiating complex deals.
• Must be self-starting, able to work independently, highly energetic, and driven to succeed.
• Must be proficient at working on a computer and using associated systems for generating quotations and tracking order opportunities.
• Knowledge of SFDC/SAP is a plus. A BA/BS degree is desirable, plus relevant professional and sales experience.
• Travel will be required for sales calls within the territory or to attend company functions or meetings.