Position Summary: This is a key role supporting the Enterprise Services business for Thermo Fisher Scientific. This position is responsible for the sales of enterprise services solutions and/or complementary services on a project basis to address client business needs.
- Achieve or exceed annual bookings and revenue targets for the Enterprise Service Business
- Develop business plans and strategies to meet and exceed targets
- Provide regular, accurate and detailed forecasting to sales management
- Utilize salesforce.com CRM for managing accounts, opportunities and leads
- Work with implementation team member to ensure customer requirements are clearly understood and that solutions are designed to specifications
- Work with 3rd party instrument vendors and service providers to ensure vendor peripherals can be easily and economically incorporated into service solutions proposed to customers
- Attend relevant trade shows and meetings
- Bachelor degree in Chemistry, Microbiology or equivalent.
- At least 3 years of related experience for a Sales Specialist, and at least 5 years for Senior Sales Specialist.
- Strong sales track record & knowledge of industry and customers network
- Strong collaborative track record, which includes working within a matrix environment along with the ability to find solutions to a common goal.
- Excellent communication skills, both written and oral.
- Ability to develop high levels of credibility and forge solid and positive professional relationships with customers, peers, and upper management.
- Self motivated; bias for action.
- Effective negotiating and influencing skills
- Demonstrate Thermo Fisher Scientific values – Integrity, Intensity, Innovation and Involvement
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join