The Project Coordinator is responsible for providing support to the Project Managers in coordinating all operational aspects of the company's services relating to production, storage and distribution within projects. This is in addition to performing administrative tasks as assigned by Project Managers.
- Working with colleagues to schedule project work, accounting for deadlines, available resource and business need.
- Where available, use of appropriate project planning tools e.g. Microsoft Project to track and communicate milestones and critical path activities and responsibilities.
- Liaising with and providing feedback to Project Managers.
- Preparation of reports and other key information.
- Pro-active communication with all stakeholders.
- Assisting in the coordination of specific projects, as assigned.
- Communicating with and providing support to assigned clients
- Participation in client meetings, where appropriate.
- Understands and uses the inventory management and temperature monitoring systems.
- Set up of projects on In-Trak and GPM including writing of batch records.
- Writing and review of departmental SOP’s and Project Plans and other documentation.
- Provision of data and technical input to business development to help in the creation of proposals.
- Liaising with BD and PM’s to support writing of quotes, where appropriate.
- Monitor and record change in the scope of contracts.
- Communication with project related service providers.
- Ensures all work is performed with compliance to relevant SOP’s, cGMP requirements and company quality systems.
- Assists in investigation of non-conformance and provides reports and timely resolution.
- Participation in cross-functional business process improvement activities as required.
- Assisting in reporting of project management metrics / KPI’s.
- To be available for infrequent overtime work as necessary.
- A levels or equivalent / relevant industry experience
- IT literate
- Understanding of GXP requirements
- Flexible and adaptable with strong customer management skills
- Able to analyse problems and define solutions
- Able to work under pressure and support others within team
- The post holder needs to have good organisational, verbal, written and numerical skills