- Provide technical support for existing product lines and interface with vendors and customers to resolve design and manufacturing issues
- Identify quality issues and manage resolutions utilizing Failure Analysis, Troubleshooting, and Root Cause Analysis.
- Manage development and maintenance of fixtures and write test procedures for production and supplier use
- Write, review, modify and approve Engineering Change Orders, Product Release forms, source changes, part and assembly documentation, and other items as directed by functional procedures.
- Review and disposition non-conforming material
- Participate in outsourcing, cost reduction and process improvement activities
How will you get there?
B.S. degree in Mechanical Engineering, Advanced degree a plus
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
- 3-5 years of related work experience.
- Solid manufacturing experience including experience with multiple manufacturing processes such as. Casting, molding, machining, injection molding etc.)
- Experience in 3-D solid modeling: SolidWorks, Creo
- In depth knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances (GD&T)
- Ability to understand and solve complex design challenges both independently and as part of a design
- Excellent communication and project planning skills.
- Experience with SAP and Product Center PLM system a plus.
- Experience with scientific instrumentation and medical devices a plus
- Ability to Travel 10-20%
This his position has not been approved for relocation assistance.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join