Working closely with the operations finance team, this challenging position is responsible for delivering relevant and meaningful analysis and recommendations by partnering with leaders across the finance, operations, engineering and supply chain organizations to achieve business objectives.
Complete one of several key project initiatives with a focus on the analysis of standard costs, scrap and reporting. At the completion of the assignment there will be a presentation to the senior leadership team.
- Successful completion will include analysis and recommendation obtained through:
- Partner with value stream engineering, operations and supply chain leadership to refine scrap targets for high volume products selected within the EBM value stream.
- Align with industrial engineering to update item routings of scrap targets within SAP.
- Refine scrap analytics and reporting to drive results by Value Stream.
- Leveraging ERP system to facilitate the daily and weekly reporting of financial metrics and scorecards for operations team.
- Partner with value stream and business unit finance teams to redefine the current allocation process, included creating a robust allocation structure within SAP.
- Develop key reporting tools related to repair and maintenance expenses, such as open purchase order and fixed versus variable spend reports.
- Pursuing a Bachelor’s degree in an accounting or finance field
- Well-developed communication, and interpersonal skills
- High energy and confident ability to influence a continuous improvement culture
- Advanced computer skills, specifically Microsoft Excel
- Demonstrated ability to apply problem solving methodology to understand root cause and implement solutions
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join