Technical Application Specialist
Job ID :
China - Beijing
- To provide quality technical support to ensure that customers receive accurate advice on product usage;
- Guidance on product selection, Usage, and resolution of technical complaints.
- Respond to customers' inquiries regarding the proper use of general protein analysis, Immunodetection, and cell analysis related products in the field or by phone/email.
- Support Sales Representatives to do on-field support to provide technical and applications expertise in response to customers’ inquiries.
- Provide post-sales products and applications training to customers in their laboratories or Thermofisher Scientific training centers.
- Provides troubleshooting support to customers and resolves customers' complaints of a technical nature.
- Prepare and present seminars to wide array of audiences including customers, potential customers, Sales Representatives and other employees as requested.
- To identify customer opportunities, needs and requirements and communicate opportunities to sales force.
- Serve as a customer liaison and being responsible for promoting and maintaining positive customer relations.
- PhD in cell biology and/or immunology or similar field, post-dr. or oversea experiences are preferred;
- 2+ year of Hands on experience on workflow of Immunoassays and flow cytometry is highly preferred;
- Proven ability to digest large amounts of new and complex technical information in a short time;
- Good command of communication and presentation skills;
- High energy, team player and the ability to work under pressure
- Initiative, self-motivated, open-minded and detail-oriented
- Fluent in both oral and written English.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join