When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, and you’ll be valued and recognized for your performance. With talented managers and inspiring coworkers to support you, you’ll find the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Job Title: Web Designer – Marketing
Location: Waltham, MA
The Laboratory Product Division is looking for a creative and motivated web designer to bolster our growing organization. We are a team of digital marketers who work at Thermo Fisher Scientific to deliver best in class industry results. We are looking for an individual to join our team to support our design needs in both our paid media channels (banners, animated gifs, image manipulation), our self-manufactured website, and in the creation of marketing assets like infographics, figures, organic social media content for internal and external audiences. This person will be tasked with the development or manipulation of marketing assets for deployment in multiple channels and push to offer creative support for developing engaging assets customers will love.
We expect that the individual who accepts this role will be driven and capable of working in a fast paced environment but also willing to push the envelope and contribute new and creative ideas to share with our customers. We need you to help us look good!
- Experience creating assets for online marketing programs such as Display, Social, or Programmatic Advertising (static and animated assets)
- Experience developing against a campaign creative concept
- Experience deploying creative into social media channels to help drive engagement
- Experience working with a CMS environment and comfortable with HTML programming and wire-framing page designs
- Experience designing responsive and/or mobile ads
- Experience working with business stakeholders and translating concepts into finished designs
- Experience working within predefined brand and content frameworks
- Exceptional project management skills are a MUST
- 2-3 years’ experience in web design
- Experience in working within the Adobe Creative Suite of tools
- Fluent in HTML (HTML5 a plus) and CSS programming
- Excellent written communication & copywriting skills
- Experience with Basecamp is a plus
- Strong creative intuition
- BA / BS degree required.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.