Lead Process Designer
Job ID :
China - Shanghai
Key Responsibilities: (included but not limited)
- Ensuring that the quality targets are satisfied and retires the risks when it arise during the project
- coordinating the design team and design control process from requirements development and design planning to design transfer to customers
- co-working with design team in the development of verification and validation planning and execution
- Developing requirements, architecture/system design and risk analysis, integration and test, manufacturing and customer support
- Leverages knowledge in technical/functional areas and applied practical experience from relevant functional areas to solve complex problems
- Works independently and execute technical and project delivery execution
- Works with project team to ensure project deliverables are consistent with the goals of large projects
- Owns the technologies that support competitive technical differentiation.
- Support relevant activities of large projects including technical proposal, engineering design communication etc.
- To be engaged regular project review meeting internal and external
- Bachelor’s Degree in engineering/life science, at least 3 years experiences with technical discipline or the appropriate field of study, above preferred.
- 3 years experiences in process design or large project execution within manufacturing environment
- Demonstrated ability to work with multi-function team to implement complicated project
- Knowledge on engineering in one or more (architect ,electrical, mechanical, software etc)
- cGMP knowledge
Chinese and English capability for communication and documentation