ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES include the following:
- Conception and implementation of division strategies
- Enable the cross production line (SUT, Cell culture, Purification and Pharma Analysis) synergy within division and cross division collaboration to drive business growth
- Integration of current business with incorporated business
- Identify trendsetter ideas by researching industry and related events, publications, KOLs and announcements;
- Work on market intelligence to provide up-to-date business information to team.
- Screens business deals (License-in, Acquisition and partnership) by analyzing market strategies, deal requirements, potential, and financials
- Work with cooperate business development team to keep AOP and STRAP alignment.
- Cooperate closely with Sales, Marketing and Technical team to hit division financial goals, and create practical business plans
- Communication with global team to align on business directions
REPORTS TO: Sr. Business Development Manager
- Internal: mainly with Sales, Marketing, Technical team, Finance partners, cooperate BD
- External: vendors, clients, distribution partners
Job Specifications and Qualification
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and ability required.
Bachelor's degree in business, life science, medical or pharmaceutical science Advanced degrees (E.g. master, MBA) is a plus but not required
TYPE OF EXPERIENCE NEEDED
5+ years of business development/marketing/product management experience Knowledgeable in biopharma fields
TYPE OF SKILLS NEEDED
Capable of working with different functions internally and externally Analytical abilities and time management skills are necessary. General knowledge of computer skills needed. Fluent English skills in terms of oral and writing English
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join