When you join us at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll be part of a smart, driven team that shares your passion for exploration and discovery. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
- Propose, design and document the solutions for the feature and to the given problem statement
- Collaborate, negotiate and influence direction and decision making to deliver quality solutions
- Mentor others to develop technical skills and leadership ability
- Develops software solutions by studying information needs; conferring with users; studying systems flow, data usage, and work processes; investigating problem areas; following the software development lifecycle.
- Determines operational feasibility by evaluating analysis, problem definition, requirements, solution development, and proposed solutions.
- Documents and demonstrates solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
- Prepares and installs solutions by determining and designing system specifications, standards, and programming.
- Updates job knowledge by studying state-of-the-art development tools, programming techniques, and computing equipment; participating in educational opportunities; .
- Accomplishes engineering and organization mission by completing related results as needed.
- Supports and develops software engineers by providing advice, coaching and educational opportunities
- Education: Bachelors degree
- Minimum 7 years of experience in software development and should be hands on with Java 7 and above and J2EE
- Minimum 3 years of experience in using Spring, hibernate and SQL
- Strong communication skills
- Experience with the following skills: Java/J2EE, Spring, hibernate, Apache web server, Apache tomcat, Databases such as Mysql, No SQL database such as MongoDB, GIT, Analyzing Information, Software Design, Software Documentation, Software Junit testing
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join