Technical Project Manager(TPM or Scrum Master) will be responsible leading our agile scrum process for project teams building a public cloud based SaaS delivery platform and associated application services. The scrum master will also be responsible for coaching/mentoring the existing team on scrum methodology.
- Bachelor's degree or combination of relevant education and experience
- Must be a Certified Scrum Master with a minimum 3+ years project management and Scrum Master experience
- Excellent team player and team builder
- Ability to work with minimal supervision in a very dynamic and timeline sensitive work environment
- 3 to 5 years software development experience in a Linux or Java/SOA environment
- Excellent interpersonal skills, ability to work with diverse personality types
- Thorough understanding of agile software development methodologies, values, and procedures
- Must have exceptional communication, organization, and time management skills
- Ability to coach the team to reach their highest potential
- Ability to understand technical issues
- Knowledge of other Agile approaches: XP, Kanban, Crystal, FDD, etc
- Knowledge and/or experience with modern software development techniques:, Continuous Integration, Continuous Testing, Pairing, Automated Testing, Test driven development
Preferred Qualifications (nice to have)
- Managing the agile scrum processes used by the platform development organization.
- Organize and facilitate project planning, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, sprint and release planning, demos and other Scrum-related meetings
- Track and communicate team velocity and sprint/release progress
- Ensure the development teams are practicing the core agile principles of collaboration, prioritization, team accountability, and visibility
- Recommend improvements and assist in changes to best practice
- Support the development managers and project leads as necessary
- Manage the corporate product release process for the platform
- Adapting project plans, schedules, and resource assignments as required throughout projects to respond to emerging requirements and risks.
- Assist with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and radiating information
- Mentor other project teams on Scrum methodology