Location: Hemel Hempstead
Job ID: 61230BR
Reporting to: ECO Sr. Manager Credit & Collections
ECO Manager Credit & Collections
The main Responsibility will be to provide functional leadership for the Credit & Collection employees and processes. For the European Commercial offices in UK, Germany, Benelux, Denmark and Sweden.
The main objective for the ECO Supervisor C&C would be to manage the local Credit Management teams consisting of direct (6) and indirect (2) reports and being part of the European C&C management team.
Work in close cooperationship with the local Finance leaders and Commercial stakeholders in Sales, Service & OPD, as well as the Central European product lines and divisional Finance teams.
Via the implementation and further development of standardized processes, reporting and tools, to aggressively drive reductions of the overall total AR balance, Bad Debt reserves and DSO.
- Demonstrated in-depth knowledge about AR processes and Metrics
- Experience in running a (virtual) team of direct and indirect reports
- Providing DSO, AR & Bad Debt forecasting of the supported countries
- Ensuring that the AR reporting is accurate and completed on time
- Driving and escalating dispute resolution preventing payments
- Ensure synergies between ECO countries
- Aligning the Divisions Supported by CMD Shared Service Centers
- Managing the local employees and PMD processes for all direct reports within the supported countries
- Back-up Sr. ECO Credit & Collections Manager during absence taking on responsibility for both the Credit Management as Customer Master Data group.
- Maintain and strengthen the interdepartmental relationships with the internal stakeholders, driving process improvements in the invoice-to-cash cycle.
- Reviewing Customer Contracts ensuring that the Internal Corporate Revenue Recognition policy is followed.
- Reviewing and approving credit lines and large instrumental orders exceeding 500K
- Perform special projects and ad-hoc reporting as required.
- Giving C&C presentations to the internal customers
- Providing trainings to back-office staff on C&C processes and Master data
- Assisting Sales in Customer visits in case of C&C issues
- Willingness Needs to travel within Europe
Experience and Qualifications:
- 5 to 8 years of experience in Credit Management with Management exposure
- ECO Business knowledge
- Accurate & consequent
- Strong Analytical skills using PC tools
- Good communicative skills
- Strong commercial understanding
- Flexible, out of the box thinking and problem solving mentality
- Hand’s on mentality, self-driven and able to act efficiently under time pressure in a complex matrix environment.
- Fluent in English (Speaking and writing)
- Additional language skills are preferred
- BA. or Certified Credit Controllers/Managers Degree
- SAP knowledge an advantage
- Experience with a Software Collection Tool is preferred.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join