As a Distribution Associate you will pick, pack (check, scan) and ship/post orders in accordance with specific individual customer requirements within strict Quality System Regulations (QSR) and business guidelines. You will also perform receiving functions in accordance with SOP’s and demonstrate proficiency in the use of the Navision computer system. In addition, you will perform a variety of miscellaneous tasks in support of unit objectives.
The position will include functions required by QSR for inspection of incoming products. The inspection of products will be in accordance with internal SOP’s with findings documented according to QSR regulations.
Accountabilities (include but not limited to):
- Complete daily tasks with a high level of accuracy & attention to detail.
- Efficiently process shipments as part of a work team by assisting where needed to ensure customer orders are completed and shipped the day they are ordered.
- Demonstrate initiative by seeking and completing general warehousing activities during slow periods. This may include general 5S activities such as sweeping, cleaning and organizing areas of the distribution center. It also includes restocking picking and overflow locations.
- High School or equivalent education with demonstrated basic math, reading comprehension and basic computer skills required.
- Demonstrate competencies to effectively work in a team environment with rapidly changing priorities, working closely and cooperatively with customers as well as team members within the organization.
- Able to stand for extended periods, move to and from order processing stations, and be able to lift 30-40lbs.
- Must maintain a positive attitude and build relationships with team members.
- Ability to problem solve and identify continuous improvement opportunities is desirable.
- Prior experience in warehouse operations is highly desirable.
- Forklift operator’s license is preferred.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria: (Bullet key quantifiable skills or position requirements that the candidate must have to be considered for this position.)
- High School or equivalent education
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join