MAIN POSITION OBJECTIVE
This position is responsible for the implementation of strategies and policies for technical support activities within related Business Units across EMEA in order to achieve the local sales orders plan and a high level of customer satisfaction. Ensure professional support services to be delivered in the most effective and efficient way. Motivates and develops the team in a changing business environment. Responsible for the equipment of the labs to be on high level quality.
MAIN TASKS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage and prioritize the contact center team activities in order to deliver timely and efficient support services within a changing business environment and to assure the alignment with the goals & objectives of the European Support organization
- Ensure a professional relationship to external customers. Actively participate in increasing external customer loyalty and developing customer intimacy. Main point of contact in escalation process.
- Communicate a positive and enthusiastic vision to the team in order to maintain a high individual & team motivation
- Manage and develop team members in order to obtain the highest individual & team performance
- Produce timely and accurate reports on TAS team activities
- Assure full compliance with internal policies and function related legislation & legal
- Ensure a professional relationship to internal partners by maintaining proper channels of communication with related departments (Customer Service, Sales, Technical Service, Product Management, HR and Finance)
- Support the control of the TAS team budget
- May be required to perform other duties as required and/or assigned
- Manage priory support for our Diagnostic customers
INTERFACES WITH OTHERS
Internal: Local and European Support Team members, Sales, Service, and Marketing Managers and TLs
External: Prospects and existing customers at all levels by phone, e-mail or face to face
REQUIRED JOB QUALIFICATION
- Requires minimum 3 years of scientific laboratory experience or equivalent job to include expertise in basic techniques related to molecular biology or cell analysis products with related instruments and applications background. In this respect a title as BS, BA, MSc or equivalent experience in appropriate science subject is essential, preferred PhD.
- High degree of technical competence and confidence and ability to interface with the scientific community.
- Extensive experience in a technical support role, preferably senior level. Previous experience in a management role is preferred. Minimum of 3 years contact center management background including automated work force management, business analytics.
- 2 years of relevant project management experience.
- Extensive experience in working in a diagnostic environment.
- Fluent English language skills - oral and written
- Ability to present complex data and projects at the upper management
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience in leading projects and coaching
- Efficient time management
- Strong team work, cooperation skills and ability to seek information and create networking
- Strong internal and external customer focus. Experience and ability in resolution of conflicts
- Willingness to travel 50% of the time (sometimes internationally)
- Computer, windows applications and internet knowledge
- Willingness to relocate to Vilnius
This is a temporary assignment limited to a 2- year period.
Work is mainly performed in the office and sometimes in a laboratory environment. May require flexible working hours while performing duties. Must be able to work safely with chemicals and hazardous materials.
A good understanding of Processes, Tools and Systems used in a Contact Center environment.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join