When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
The Value Stream Team Leader for Molecular Controls will work closely with multiple departments to ensure achievement of company goals. Lead the Molecular Controls Value Stream via role model leadership and the 4I values.
What will you do?
- Lead and manage the team’s daily accountability and management boards while keeping department manager updated on performance goals
- Provide direction, coordination, training and mentoring for all team member
- Lead Practical Process Improvement (PPI), Lean, and 5-S programs while working with other departments to troubleshoot processes/procedures to deliver recommended solutions
- Attend required meeting as Department Representative
- Manufacture and/or test complex products following cGMP and completes all necessary documentation in accordance with quality system while resolving any department NCARs and CAPAs
- Perform tests using clinical analyzers and review/analyze data
- Write, review, and modify SOPs, work instructions, and reports
- Review and approve completed batch records
- Write and execute validation protocols for equipment and/or processes
- Perform inventory transactions using MRP system
- May Print Labels, Rack, Manufacture, Fill, Kit, etc.
- Conduct Cycle Counts and inventory management activities
- Assist in testing and qualification of raw materials, intermediates, and finished goods
- Review of batch records and other documentation
- Schedule and report on metrics; participate on equipment validations
- May perform product filtrations
- Perform other job duties as required by department and/or Management
How will you get here?
- Bachelor’s degree in Biology, Biochemistry or related Scientific discipline
- 3 - 5 years of direct related experience working with product formulation, quality control/product testing as appropriate
- Demonstrated leadership abilities with projects and/or teams
- Strong understanding of Quality System Regulations, cGMP, and ISO; experience with NCAR and CAPA
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Experienced in working with potentially hazardous chemicals and human source materials
- Able to adapt to changing needs caused by time, budget, or other constraints
- Must be highly collaborative;
- Must have the ability to work within a diverse team
- Strong proficiency Word or Excel
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join