Manager - Legal
Job ID :
India - Mumbai
- Active participation as Member of the Legal Team with the business and the first point of contact on legal issues arising out of the Channels and the Commercial business.
- Advice Business Teams on broad range of legal disciplines, including commercial contracts, Lease of immovable properties, business law, Competition Law, IP, compliance, anti corruption, Global Trade compliance issues, regulatory matters, interacting with Government Officials as well as relevant Industry Groups and ensuring ongoing compliance with local regulatory requirements.
- Litigation management, labour issues, advice on disciplinary actions
- Make sound legal judgment to facilitate business execution, while also minimizing risk.
- Liaison with local authorities both on Regulatory and other aspects and provide General Legal advice to the Business teams, Finance, Brand Protection, Corporate Investigations.
- Excellent in working knowledge on commercial contracts, including technology sales, Distributor/Agency Agreements, License and Services Agreement, Business law and competition law basics.
- Ability to negotiate, draft and review complex Agreements in high pressured environment.
- Balancing priorities and Risk with Business benefits.
- In-house experience in a sales organization, dealing with executives and strategic customers