When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
How will you make an impact?
This role is responsible for developing and managing a national strategy for selecting and managing ISP (Independent Service Provider) partners in support of LPS field service delivery activities in North America. Key objectives entail creating a decision tree matrix for when, where and how we select ISP partners, creating an ISP management model to measure and drive adherence to SLAs (service level agreements), all quality requirements (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA 820, etc.), and lowering our overall cost to serve through profit improvement initiatives and leverage of our ISP providers. The position requires a combination of both Office and Field work.
Will will you do?
- Owns developing comprehensive, tiered service strategy for ISP relationship management by LPS markets, products, customers and ULS service delivery regions
- Develop and deploy ISP management processes/procedures, to drive operational excellence, improve customer experience, and monitor costs.
- Manage ISP customer delivery issues, issue escalation and RCCM (root cause-countermeasure) actions when they arise. Ensure all ISO Quality procedures are followed, i.e. (ISO 9001, 13485, FDA 820, etc.)
- Drive standardized operational KPIs, financial forecasts, and routine measurement of overall results against plan for ISP portfolio activities. Review and adjust as needed to maintain or improve expected AOP financial & operational commitments
- Responsible for negotiating and managing ISP service agreements and standardizing associated deliverables, pricing, performance, scheduling, service report documentation, inventory
- Establish and execute contract compliance scorecard review and communication process with ISP suppliers. Including identification and management of improvement areas where/when needed to provide optimal customer experience and business profitability.
- Ensure ISP adheres to ISO 9001, 13485, etc. standards on Medical Devices (MD’s)
- Coordinates with ULS technical teams on approval of ISP invoices
- Develop and institute a quality and compliance focused approach to ISP offering, including qualification, calibration certification, safety policies, routine field audit process and CAPA ownership
- Drives continuous process improvement. Simplify, standardize and ensure ISP process optimization (including dispatch and back office) – utilizing PPI business system and tools
- Works with Corporate/ULS IT, ULS COE and others to identify and deploy scalable technology to support the ISP operating model
- Collaborate with other ULS functions/BUs to investigate and leverage ISP strategy and capabilities and identify new business opportunities.
- Establishes and implements annual business plans with top tier ISP suppliers
How will you get here?
- Four year BS, BA degree or equivalent experience
- Preferred field service management and technical job experience within Thermo Fisher businesses
- Proven track record of managing supplier relationships-delivery, cost and compliance activities in an operational environment
- Strong communication and negotiation skills
- Overall understanding of ISO Quality 9001, 13485, FDA 820
- Strong analytical skills (data gathering, interpretation, problem solving)
- Must have solid understanding of product repair timelines/service options with pricing abilities.
- Experience in driving customer satisfaction improvement initiatives
- Travel - 25%
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join