When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
What willl you do?
- Responsible for all service sales communication with prospective and existing clients in assigned territory
- Responsible for assessing client needs and making product/service recommendations to meet the customer needs
- Responsible for maintaining and balancing booking number within their region daily.
- Based on customer needs will create competitive quote/proposals
- Drives growth by expanding current customer base and acquiring new customer business
- Consistently reach sales targets assigned.
- Negotiate within discounting and approval guidelines to convert quotes into bookings.
- Call customers involving campaigns, promotions, leads and new product/services offerings.
- Develop a strong understanding of the products and services available for sale and the customer base to achieve sales and revenue growth.
- Responsible for improving work flow and time management in all aspects of the ULS (primarily in the PACUS sales group)
- Build strong relationships with internal and external customers and become a resource for their future product and service needs.
- Responsible for leading /participating in special projects as assisted.
- ERP systems point of contact, working with “IT” programmers to troubleshoot, debug, test and implement new and existing ERP solutions pertaining to service.
- Integrity, Intensity, Involvement and Innovation
How will you get here?
- 3 years sales experience selling aftermarket parts, accessories, consumables, upgrades, software, services
- Self-starter with excellent relationship building, influencing, negotiation and communication skills.
- Associates Degree or equivalent experience
- Intermediate user of Microsoft Office, Excel
- Bachelor’s degree in science or business related field - Appropriate experience will be considered in lieu of Degree
- Inside sales experience
- Experience using BAAN and CRM system in a sales position, appropriate experience will be considered
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Apply today! http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join