IT Communications Intern
When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work. And you’ll have the opportunity for continual growth and learning in a culture that empowers your development. With revenues of $20 billion and the largest investment in R&D in the industry, we give our people the resources and opportunities to make significant contributions to the world.
Thermo Fisher Scientific Inc. (NYSE: TMO) is the world leader in serving science. Our mission is to enable our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. With revenues of $20 billion, we have approximately 65,000 employees and serve customers within pharmaceutical and biotech companies, hospitals and clinical diagnostic labs, universities, research institutions and government agencies, as well as in environmental and process control industries. Our products and services help accelerate the pace of scientific discovery, and solve analytical challenges ranging from complex research to routine testing to field applications.
Summary of Internship
The Internal IT and Digital Communications Intern position provides a great opportunity for students pursuing a degree in Business, Marketing, Communications or related fields to get hands on experience working with digital platforms in a corporate environment. As the Internal Communications Intern you will contribute to internal marketing campaigns, team alignment and data tracking & reporting.
- Support a variety communication activities and tasks
- Learn about internal communications in a corporate environment
- Assist campaign managers with the development of content and creative assets
- Participate in communication activities for a wide variety of projects
- Research how different communication vehicles can be leveraged within a campaign
- Specific tasks will be tailored to the intern's experience level and abilities
Skills and Abilities
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office: PowerPoint and Word
- Social Media Experience
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as a member of a cross-functional team
- Strong desire to learn, improve and be mentored
- Willingness to contribute and improve current processes
- Experience in with html/java script is a plus
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today!
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join