When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher, you’ll do important work, like helping
customers find cures for cancer, protecting the environment, or making sure our food is
safe. Your work will have real-world impact and you’ll be supported in achieving your career
- Design, implement, and validate software features aimed at managing microscope data to address customers’ tracking and analytical needs.
- Coordinate requirements, integration, and testing with related software groups as needed.
- Follow organizational practices and tools such as agile development, unit testing, source code and configuration management, code reviews, specifications, and documentation.
- Make practical development choices given limited requirements information and defined delivery schedules.
- University degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or related technical discipline.
- Clear ability to develop and integrate software for complex, high-performance components.
- Excellent interpersonal and communications skills to network across functional groups.
- Eligible for passport and able to travel.
- Strong general knowledge of C#, .NET, and modern web-development tools.
- 5 years of experience including at least 3 years of web development with data-intensive applications.
- Demonstrated experience developing with Microsoft SQL Server including design and programming and interactions with high performance web applications.
- UX design, WCF, NUnit, Git/Gitlab, Python, NodeJS, IIS, big-data concepts and tools.
- Some experience with integrated, high-performance systems used in semiconductor capital equipment or related industries preferred. Knowledge of electron microscopy a plus.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story
to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the
world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate
on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin,
protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join