Job Title: Developer I
Job Location: Bangalore, India
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 50,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer. Apply today http://jobs.thermofisher.com
- Design, develop, test, deploy and maintain web applications dealing with consumable products used in genetic research.
- Responsible for initial design and development of new software and/or extensive software revisions. Define technical requirements and ensuring feasibility, functionality, and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Additional work in automated testing and/or the direct support of existing software systems during full lifecycle development.
- Candidates will work in an Agile team environment and will be focused on supporting projects specific to the front end tools.
- Prepare and produce releases of software components.
- Strong analytical and troubleshooting skills.
- Significant understanding of object oriented design and programming.
- Experience in use of CM and CI Tools Jenkins, Confluence, FishEye, SonarQube, JMeter, JProfiler.
- Expertise developing the framework, scripts and configurations for automated testing, CI, and automated deployment (Selenium).
- Experience using JIRA to manage, organize, and track the workflow for development and maintenance projects
- Attention to detail is critical.
- Self-motivated, assertive to research solutions when questions and obstacles arise.
- BE from reputed university (Computer Science, Bio Technologies, Information Systems or related discipline)
- Working Experience on AWS cloud services, Micro services, DevOps practices and automation tooling is a plus
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join