When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
The employee’s duties will include but not be limited to the following:
- Perform incoming inspection, in-process inspection and final inspection on a product in accordance with written work instructions and/or work orders.
- Perform or assist in process audits.
- Work in a manner consistent with ISO 9001:2008 quality management system standards.
- Identify areas were work and/or inspection instructions are required and support development to standardize inspection processes.
- Work and communicate in a professional manner with both internal and external personnel.
- Support special tasks, such as Material Review Board and return material (RMA).
- Be able to understand and perform work in accordance with written work and inspection instructions.
- Ability to perform a mechanical inspection of products using standard inspection equipment ( calipers, micrometers, height gauges, surface plate, etc.) relative to the product.
- Experience with MSExcel and MSWord.
- Ability to write quality documents and work instructions and operating procedures.
- Ability to communicate effectively both in writing and orally.
- Ability to identify and communicate quality issues and opportunities for improvement
- High School Diploma or GED
- Working knowledge of Agile PLM application
- Ability to lift up to 40 lbs
- Experience with Finesse materials and their P/Ns
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join