When you’re part of the team at Thermo Fisher Scientific, you’ll do important work, like helping customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment or making sure our food is safe. Your work will have real-world impact, and you’ll be supported in achieving your career goals.
- Contributes to achieving plant and divisional goals and objectives by supporting ISO/FDA by following procedures, work instructions and ensuring accurate documentation.
- Supports continuous improvement throughout facility
- Perform all actions related to the preventive maintenance program of the Company
- Intervene in production issues related to mechanical and electrical maintenance
- Ensure maintenance of equipment and repairs when required
- Help solve problems related to maintenance
- Suggest continuous improvement projects
- Participate in equipment installation and help during start ups
- Test equipment in order to assure productivity and performance
- Maintain, repair and rebuild various production machines and equipment
- Respect safety standards of the Company and maintain a clean work environment
- Minimum of 3 years relevant maintenance experience
- High School Diploma or GED
- Associates degree in related field of study
- Ability to diagnose and repair a wide variety of equipment based on industrial process controls – PLC Programmable Logic Controls, date transmission, storage devices and drives
- Familiarity with mechanical drawings and operation sequences
- Ability to understand and follow various guidelines and working procedures
- Ability to manage and organize priorities
Thermo Fisher Scientific is an EEO/Affirmative Action Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability or any other legally protected status.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join