Position Summary:The SAP Coordinator's responsibilities will include performing all required MRP/SAP system generated work for Manufacturing in Buildings 1 and 2.
For All Manufacturing Areas:
- Works with manufacturing to identify and correct SAP discrepancies in paperwork
- Ensures all forms are present and included in shop packets and disperses shop packets to work areas.
- Issues lower level materials for all completed shop packets.
- Performs Goods Receipt of all completed shop packets.
- Enters labor hours for all completed shop packets on a daily basis.
- Processes internal consumption forms.
- Runs required daily or weekly reports to verify data integrity in SAP; provides requested reports as needed.
- Performs bin to bin transactions.
- Assists Finance with cycle counting.
- Assists in inventory adjustments as required.
- Assists in troubleshooting of system transactions.
- Interacts with Manufacturing Supervisors as well as Planning to provide shop packet updates on daily basis.
- Maintains complete and accurate production records in conformance with GMP and FDA requirements.
- Continuously monitor work area for unsafe conditions and take immediate action to correct unsafe condition/s.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma with minimum 2 years direct experience in data entry.
- College level course work in computers is preferred.
- Demonstrated proficiency in data entry skills
- Prior experience with SAP preferred.
- Normal manufacturing office environment.
- Position may require frequent communication and walking to other areas in which designated PPE will be required.
- Position will require sitting and standing.
Non-Negotiable Hiring Criteria:
- Demonstrated ability to organize and prioritize work.
- Good communication and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work effectively with team members at all levels.
- Familiarity with various internal production processes.
- Working knowledge of computer applications (including word processing and spreadsheets).
- Knowledge of GMP and ISO requirements.
- Familiarity with SAP transactions is a plus.
- Flexible around work hours, available for overtime, as necessary (may include extended shifts and weekends).
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions.
- Good attendance history is required.
- Demonstrate good safety and quality practices.
This position is not approved for relocation benefits.
As the world’s leader in serving science, Thermo Fisher Scientific is a driving force in the research, healthcare, industrial and applied markets, generating more than $18B in annual revenue. No other company can match our range of customer touch points – technologically, geographically or commercially. We help our customers in finding cures for cancer, protecting the environment, making sure our food is safe and moving forward with thousands of important projects that improve millions of lives.
At Thermo Fisher Scientific, each one of our 65,000 extraordinary minds has a unique story to tell. Join us and contribute to our singular mission—enabling our customers to make the world healthier, cleaner and safer.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join