The Data Intelligence Analyst role will be responsible for analyzing data from to help identify trends and deliver insights to our Commercial leadership team. This includes consolidating data from across our various systems, including ERP systems, the CMD Pricing Cube, CPQ, and other financial reporting sources. The analyst will look to deliver predictive analytics, recognize areas of strength and opportunity, and support decision-making to help the Commercial organization achieve its financial and operational goals.
- Support the Commercial organization by identifying trends and areas of opportunity across the all of the CMD product lines.
- Work closely with Commercial Strategy and Pricing team to align and collaborate with Commercial KPIs, Sales Velocity Metrics, and pricing analytics.
- Consolidate data from the various data sources and share results, key conclusions, and recommendations to our global commercial teams.
- Develop and standardize data reporting processes globally.
- Establish and maintain strong communication and relationships with each of the various teams across the global commercial organization.
- Develop tools to share data insights through programs such as DOMO
- Prepare executive-level reports of findings and recommendations
- Stay current on trends and innovations pertaining to data analytics, coding tools, and visualization capabilities.
Minimum Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree (business, finance, mathematics, or computer science preferred). An advanced degree in business preferred.
- Minimum of 8 years of relative work experience or 6 years with a Master’s degree in a relevant field.
- Knowledge and experience with SAP, advanced Excel, SQL database queries, SalesForce.com, and data visualization tools (Tableau/DOMO/Power BI) preferred.
- Ability to travel 10 – 20% (including international travel)
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Excellent communication, presentation, and project management skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work well within a matrixed environment.
- Ability to work cross-functionally and across geographic boundaries, and effectively influence and partner. Relates well to a wide variety of people, listens and builds constructive relationships, uses diplomacy and tact. Shows creativity and innovation in presenting ideas, and overcoming organizational resistance.
- Detail oriented, organized, and analytical and able to handle multiple projects at the same time. Must be able to accomplish detailed tasks, delegate accordingly and drive projects and activities to successful conclusion, operating with a high sense of urgency.
Join our Talent Community
If you're ready to make a difference in the world, you can do it here.Join