EHS Graduate NZ
Job ID :
New Zealand - Auckland
This newly created role has been designed to support the organisation to achieve the EH&S Vision and embed the Thermo Fisher Scientific EH&S beliefs.
- Ensure the organisation exceeds compliance with relevant Environmental, Health and Safety (EH&S) legislative requirements.
- Deliver continuous improvement and best practice in EH&S.
- Partner with personnel to improve EH&S and mitigate risks across the organisation.
- Drive corrective action implementation and completion of the organisations Hazard and Corrective Action Register.
- Undertake, monitor and review EH&S Audits and Inspections and assess the appropriateness of remedial actions proposed and implemented.
- Support the implementation and maintainence of emergency preparedness processes
- Partner with personnel to embed and improve EH&S in day to day activities.
- Assist the organisation in meeting the requirements of the EH&S Management System and reducing workplace injury and illness.
- Support EH&S training programs to support risk reduction and health and wellbeing.
- Contribute to the cycle of continuous improvement in all areas of EH&S.
- Completion of a Bachelor degree or OHS diploma or equivalent qualification within the last two years
- Passion to instill a strong EHS culture within the organisation
- Ability to learn new skills and information quickly and convert them into practice
- High level of detail orientation